Before work(stamping press machine)
(1) check the lubrication of each part and ensure that all lubrication points are fully lubricated
(2) check whether the mold installation is correct and reliable;
(3) check whether the compressed air pressure is within the specified range
(4) check whether each switch button is sensitive and reliable. The motor can be started only after the flywheel and clutch are disengaged;
(5) make the press idle for several times, and check the working conditions of brake, clutch and control part
(6) check whether the main motor has abnormal heating, abnormal vibration, abnormal sound, etc
(7) add lithium base ester oil to the sliding block with manual oil pump
(8) check and adjust the roller clearance of the feeder to the process requirements
(9) check and keep the oil quantity of the oil mist to meet the specified requirements
(10) when the motor is started, check whether the rotation direction of the flywheel is the same as the rotation mark.
at work(stamping press machine)
(1) the manual lubricating oil pump shall be regularly used to supply lubricating oil to the lubricating points
(2) when the performance of the press is not familiar, the press shall not be adjusted without authorization
(3) it is absolutely forbidden to cut two layers of plates at the same time
(4) in case of abnormal operation, stop working immediately and check in time.
After work（stamping press machine)
(1) disconnect the flywheel and clutch, cut off the power supply and release the remaining air
(2) clean the press and coat the worktable with antirust oil
(3) make records after each operation or maintenance.