The pollution that occurs in the production of high-speed precision punching
machinery mainly includes the following: (1) The punching process often uses an emulsion for cooling and smoothing, and the emulsion contains caustic soda, oleic acid soap, ethanol and phenol. (2) The main pollutants of metal surface treatment sewage, such as chromium, brocade, zinc and other metals, ...
The pollution that occurs in the over-production of high-speed precision punching machinery
manufacturing mainly includes the following:
(1) Emulsion is often used for cooling and smoothing in the punching process. The emulsion contains caustic soda, oleic acid soap, ethanol and phenol.
(2) The main pollutants of metal surface treatment, such as chromium, brocade, zinc and other metals, should be added with sulfuric acid, sodium (potassium) and other chemicals; when spraying paint, plastics, and asphalt on the metal surface, Some paint particles, benzene, toluene, xylene, cresol melted plastic residue and bitumen are discharged into the atmosphere; when the surface is oxidized, waste acid and waste lye and hydrogen chloride gas are often produced.
(3) The main pollutants discharged from metal heat treatment. For example, there are smoke umbrellas and slag in the heating furnace; when quenching, it is necessary to prevent the remaining oxidation, and sometimes deoxidizers such as tin dioxide, silica gel and silicon calcium iron are required to be added in the salt-melting furnace towel, and all waste salt slag will be generated.
(4) Qin dyes discharged from some production processes. The outer coating of the electrode and the flux will decompose the polluted gas; the working medium will also produce waste liquid and waste gas that pollute the environment during the processing.
Adopt green processing methods and technological methods. It is a problem that the manufacturing industry needs to solve urgently.
High-speed precision punch
production must be safe. All personnel must establish the concept of "safety first", understand and strictly implement relevant safety technical rules and regulations.
(1) Common safety accidents of high-speed precision punching machines include scratches, cuts, bumps, bruises, and eye injuries caused by equipment, chips, welding slag, etc. Damage caused by electricity; electric shock caused by electricity; scalding and burns caused by high temperature; physical discomfort and poisoning caused by harmful gases, liquids, etc.
(2) The key to avoiding safety accidents of high-speed precision punching machines: obey the command of company leaders; strictly abide by the safety operation procedures of the equipment; establish safety awareness and self-protection awareness;
(3) General requirements for safe operation in the process of machinery manufacturing: strictly abide by the requirements of clothing. Wear regular protective equipment as required; conduct a safety inspection before starting the punch to ensure that there is no fault before working; it is strictly forbidden to measure the scale or check the surface roughness of the parts while the machine is working; use various cleaning tools to clean the machine as required.