After more than ten years of development, the technical level of precision high-speed punching machines
has been gradually improved. Although the safety of the punching machine is getting better and better, the operator of the high-speed precision punching machine
also needs to have a sense of crisis. In addition to the safe operation of the high-speed precision punching machine itself, the operator's own safety awareness cannot be ignored. In practice, pay attention to the following points to make stamping work safer:
1. When checking, adjusting and maintaining the punch, it is necessary to stop the operation of the precision punch before operation.
2. Before running the punch, be sure to check whether the position of the clutch and emergency braking device in the punch is appropriate and whether the function is normal. If any abnormality is found, stop the work immediately for inspection.
3. Be sure to set up warning signs and notify colleagues before maintenance of precision high-speed punches.
4. Operate the high-speed precision punch press
according to standard procedures, and concentrate on work. When the punch press is running, it is strictly forbidden to put hands and tools into the dangerous area, and special tools should be used to pick and place small workpieces.
5. Ensure that the safety protection device for the operation of the fine blanking machine is perfect, and carry out an empty car test. If there is a delay, continuous punching or other faults, it must be eliminated in time before it can work normally.